The Azimuth Aligner® is used in mining exploration and civil construction projects to automate the drill-rig alignment process – substantially increasing accuracy and efficiency, whilst reducing downtime and costs.
- > Align your rig to within 0.2 degrees in just 5 mins!
- > Reduce rig setup times by up to 90%
- > Reduce reliance on surveyors and geologists
- > Increase drilled metres/shift by up to 20%
- > Increase Average revenue per rig by up to 10%
Minnovare’s NEW Client Online Reporting Engine (CORE) is a powerful new drilling data hub for your entire operation. Import and export drill data to sync with your existing mine planning software.
The Azimuth Aligner® is an advanced gyroscopic sensor that clamps directly to the drill rod – automating the rig alignment process and vastly improving its accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
Azimuth Aligner® Mobile Interface
The hand-held Mobile Interface connects wirelessly with the Azimuth Aligner® Sensor to align the rig and digitally capture all drill data, ready for wireless upload to Minnovare CORE™